Saturday, February 15, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. G is for GENDER: To which gender does the majority of your friends belong?
Probably female. I work in a library, after all, which is a hotbed of female staffing. And generally I've always had more female friends than male friends, though the balance has shifted a lot in the past few years.
2. G is for GENEOLOGY: How far back have you traced your family line?
I haven't done a whit. My mom got back into the 18th century on one side of her family.
3. G is for GENERIC: For prescription medication, how often do you use a generic versus a name brand?
As often as I can, unless I've had a negative reaction to the generic.
4. G is for GOURMET: Which dish do you make that you think would most closely resemble what others might call a "gourmet" dish?
I made a really excellent coq au vin a year or so ago. Should probably whip that puppy out again.
5. G is for GOVERN: If you were forced to run for office, local, state or federal, which position would you choose and why?
I would choose the crash position. There is not one political office I have ever had any interest in doing. Not one.
6. G is for GRADUATION: What do you think was your biggest accomplishment prior to graduating from high school or college?
Tournament of Roses Parade and all that went with it, when I was a sophomore in high school.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.