- What item in your house is pleasantly useless?
- What item in your house was used exactly once and will probably never be used for its intended purpose again?
- What situation do you continue to attempt repairing 'though your efforts appear to be useless?
- What are your thoughts on belly buttons?
- What food item at your grocery store keeps calling out to you, 'though you have no idea what you'd do with it?
I tend to not keep a lot of useless stuff around the house. We do, of course, have a junk drawer (or two, or a room-full of them) but I can't think of anything particularly pleasant about any of that stuff. Possibly the most pleasantly useless thing in the house is the plywood miniature sorta-Eiffel Tower painted blue. Or our college textbooks in storage.
I'm sure Beast has a ton of this sort of thing in his workroom; he buys tools for one thing way too often. I can't name one specific thing, except I think he bought a car-washing gizmo a few summers ago that has, so far, MAYBE been used once.
I have been trying, fairly successfully, to stop doing this. If it's useless, why keep trying? On the other hand, I need to keep trying to lose some weight. .....sigh.....
I think they are weird. I prefer innies--outies kinda gross me out. Generally, however, I have to say that I don't spend a lot of time thinking about belly buttons.