Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Blerp Meme

When you get a headache do you take painkillers right away or try to wait it out?
Depends on the type of pain; if I suspect it might bloom into Def-Con 10 eventually, I take the meds early. If it's likely something that can be alleviated by closing my eyes, drinking some water, or otherwise addressing the cause, I try that first. Then again, I just went and got two ibuprofen because my shoulder is killing me--for an unknown reason.
Is there a really funny YouTube video you’d like to recommend to me?
The Hallelujah Monks are back. I haven't watched them this year, but I watched Beast watch them for the first time this week, which was nearly as funny as the actual video.
Did you watch Sesame Street when you were little?
I was just a few days short of six years old when Sesame Street first aired, and had been reading for at least a couple of years, so I was definitely past the target audience. I did watch Electric Company when it first aired.
What’s the last thing you touched, other than your computer?

The buttered bread that constitutes my lunch, which is now in my stomach.
When was the last time you talked to your best friend?

Depends on which one. Either 4 minutes (give or take), several months, or several more months.
How often do you listen to music?

Almost every day at work. Every Sunday at church. Occasionally in the car. Often I'm singing either out loud or in my head.
What color is your cell phone?
The case is silver and blue, like this one.
What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you drank?
I am currently on my second DDP of the day.
Do you like to wear sweatpants?
ONLY at home, and only when relaxing, not in front of People. This, of course, doesn't inclued Beast or Sparky. ;-)
What song are you currently listening to? Who sings it?
Surprisingly--in light of the previous question about music--there's no music in the air right now. However, it is Sunday afternoon in December, so we're watching football, Bears v. Browns and then Packers v. Cowboys. At least with those two games, the decision for whom to cheer (or against whom) is very very clear!
Have you ever gotten a black eye?
I'm...not sure....
What caused it?
In gym class in 8th grade, I got whacked in the face with a softball, which broke my glasses. It may have blackened my eye, but I don't remember. What I do remember is that I could sit out of the rest of softball, and having to wait a week to get my glasses fixed.
How many times have you checked up on your ex?
I Google their names occasionally. One is the brother of one of my Facebook friends, so he pops up unannounced once in awhile. Others have way-too-common names to actually track down.
If you had to get a tattoo what would it be?
I doubt I would ever do this, unless I had an awesome scar to which I'd attach a zipper tab tat.
How many tabs are open right now?
A relatively sedate 5 tabs and three programs in the start bar.
Are you scared of needles?
I'm not scared of them, but watching someone get a shock tends to make me really nauseous, just that moment when the needle starts to pierce the skin. ....shudder, gag....
Do you believe love can last forever?
Yes. Of course it does. It's people who get all fucked up, not love.
Are good-byes easy or hard for you?
Usually hard. Sometimes, though, I don't even notice till later that there was a goodbye.
Would you rather sing or dance?
Sing. I can't really dance, or rather, I don't trust myself to look anything but ridiculous while dancing.

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm with you about the sweatpants!

Unknown said...

I'm amazed at how many people won't wear sweats out in public. I wear them all the time. I used to watch Electric Company too.

Anonymous said...

"It's people who get all fucked up, not love." Truth! The zipper tab tattoo is a really cool idea. And I used to really like the Electric Company.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.