Friday, November 22, 2013

Wednesday Hodgepodge (a bit late)

(Link in meme-roll)

1. What lesson has failure taught you?
Take some time, then get back up, and start again. All three steps are equally important.
2. What decision are you glad you made?
Sticking around. At least, so far.
3. I've been a little bit surprised to see fully lit and decorated Christmas trees popping up for the past several weeks in friend's Instagram feeds. So tell the truth-is your tree up and decorated, and if so when did that happen? If not, when will you be decking the halls?
Hell no! It may, MAY, go up next weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. Solitaire-Poker-Rummy-Hearts-Go Fish-Old Maid...which game of cards would you most like to join? How would I "join" solitaire? lol I'd be up for some poker, but I haven't played Old Maid in a really long time. How about Egyptian Rat Screw, though, instead.
5. This question comes to you courtesy of a Facebook friend, who once upon a time had a blog...When you're feeling stressed do you snack a lot or are you more the 'can't eat' type?
I eat. Unless it's REALLY high stress, and then I don't eat at all because my stomach is too unsettled.
6. Have you ever reviewed a product or service on line? Was your review favorable or less than favorable?
I've done this a couple of times, generally because something was either exceptionally good or really awful. It's not a habit though.
7. What was the best conversation you had yesterday?
I can't remember anything specific, but I had a short chat with a couple of co-workers about work-stuff that was ok.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just served notice on Facebook that I'm done with games (again). I brought home the latest Elizabeth George book which clocks in at well over 700 pages. And there's holiday stuff coming, and other things I need to be doing that are actually productive.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.