Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Movies/Television Meme

Name your favorite movie actor:
I really enjoy Harvey Keitel. He's interesting to watch.
Name your favorite movie actress:
Playing the fangirl card early: I adore Sandra Bullock.
Name your favorite TV actor:
Mark Harmon. He's played such a varied group of people in his career.
Name your favorite TV actress:
Mariska Hargitay. More fangirl squee-ing.
Name your favorite television show right now:
NCIS.
Name a few really cool movies you've recently seen:
The only movie I've seen this year is the Star Trek reboot. I was enthralled with the acting and the visuals, but I loathe the rewrite of the whole Khan story.
Your favorite canceled television show:
My So-Called Life. Yes, still.
Name one movie you wish you hadn't wasted time/money on recently:
As I said, I've only seen one movie this year.
You would never watch a movie with:
Paris Hilton.
Favorite candy/food to watch movies with:
Sweet-Tarts.
Three favorite TV channels:
Ion, USA, CBS.
Favorite reality or competition show:
Mythbusters?
Cable or satellite?
Satellite.
Do you watch more movies at home or at the theater?
Home, I guess.
Is there a time of year that you watch more TV?
Fall: football!!

3 sweet-talkers :

I am Harriet said...

Mariska has had quite a few votes this week.

Anonymous said...

I am so with you on My So-Called Life--that was my answer, too! What were they thinking when they cancelled that show after just one season? So many more stories left to tell . . .

Kwizgiver said...

I was in love with MS-CL. I need to buy it on DVD.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.