Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday 5 (+1)

(Link in meme-roll)
You Two [lyrics from...]
  1. Is it getting better, or do you feel the same? (from "One")
  2. It...hasn't gotten worse. But I definitely don't think this afternoon/tonight qualifies for "better" either.
  3. Do you shiver when you dream? Is there a pounding in your heart? (from "You're the Only One That's Real")
  4. Nope and not anymore; the drive home from work was a little tense.
  5. Is the sweetest melody the one we haven't heard? Is it true that perfect love drives out all fear? (from "I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight")
  6. Metaphorically yes to the first question, though since I haven't heard it I suppose I don't really know. Perfect, real love absolutely drives out all fear!
  7. Do you feel anything at all? (from "Miracle Drug")
  8. Yes, I have not yet achieved 100% numbness. Which is good, since it's not actually a goal I have.
  9. It’s gonna itch and burn and sting; do you want to see what the scratching brings? (from "Staring at the Sun")
  10. Wow. Perhaps, but not right now.
  11. Do you feel loved? (from "Do You Feel Loved?")
  12. Tonight, it's a vague, distant sort of way. I do, however, rest assured that God loves me; that's what gets me up in the morning lately.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.