Friday, August 2, 2013

60 Questions People Don't Ask Survey

(Found here)
  1. When's the last time you ran? It's been long enough that I don't even remember.

  2. Do your jeans have rips, tears, and holes in them? There are some issues around the back hem on one pair. Otherwise, no.

  3. What are you dreading right now? Work tomorrow. I don't like Saturdays because often I feel like the only sane grownup there.

  4. Do you celebrate 420? If I can get a note from my doctor, I can now do so legally. w00t

  5. Do you get the full 8 hours of sleep a night? Nope. If I'm lucky I get eight hours in 3-4 hour chunks, but usually, it's more like 6 or 7 (in chunks).

  6. If anyone came to your house on your "lazy days" what would ya'll do? I ignore the doorbell and house phone most of the time when I'm home.

  7. Who last grabbed your ass?Beast. Other than Beast, a patron did so about 4 years ago. The kicker? He was dating a coworker at the time, and is still a good friend of hers. smh

  8. Have you ever been on your school's track team? Nope.

  9. Do you own a pair of Converse? Yes. Yes, I do.

  10. Did you copy and paste this survey? I probably will, yes...

  11. Do you eat raw cookie dough? Nom nom nom...YES!!

  12. Have you ever kicked a vending machine? Possibly...? I can't remember.

  13. Don't you hate it when the radio ruins good songs by playing them over and over? Yes. Yes, I do. This is a big part of why I don't listen to the radio anymore.

  14. Do you watch Trading Spaces? I used to. (How *old* is this survey, anyway??)

  15. How do you eat oreos? I scrape the frosting out. If I am feeling particularly unguilty, I'll throw the cookie part out.

  16. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone? Not for "a very long time" but for awhile.

  17. Are you cocky? At times. And then comes getting smacked in the face by karma.

  18. Could you live without a computer? Of course. Would I find life as enjoyable? No. Would I have the job I have? No.

  19. Do you wear your shoes in the house? Hell no! Shoes come off! My mother hated this trait in me, by the way.

  20. Who or what sleeps with you? Beast, when he's home. Lately, I've been keeping an ice pack by my feet, because hot feet suuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

  21. At what age did you find out that Santa wasn't real? I think I was 6 or 7, but I faked it for another year or so.

  22. How many phones, house phones and cell phones are in your house? We have 6 house phone extensions, and 4 functional or semi-functional cell phones. If Sparky were home, there'd be one more cell.

  23. What do you do when you're sad? Cry. Read. Sleep. Try to find a way to become less sad, i.e. distract myself.

  24. Who would you call first if you won the lottery? If *I* won, I'd call Beast. If *we* won, we'd call Sparky and then our accountant, Ryan.

  25. Last time you saw your best friend? Beast is across the room, but otherwise: EONS AGO, DAMMIT!

  26. Are you in high school? Thank God, no!

  27. What jewelry are you wearing? Just my usual rings.

  28. Is anyone on your bad side now? I'm rather narked at two people at work (see working tomorrow) for polar opposite reasons, but otherwise I think I'm good. Well, except for the usual annoying family members....

  29. What's the first thing you do when you get online? Check email, check RSS feeds....

  30. Do you watch Grey's Anatomy? Seriously HOW OLD IS THIS SURVEY!? And no, I never watched a single episode.

  31. How do most people spell your name? ...incorrectly. The only part of my legal name that is spelled the "usual" way is my middle name, which I never use.

  32. Would you wear a boy/girlfriends clothes? I'm wearing Beast's Tshirts for PJs again, after 20 years of not doing so.

  33. Where do you work? At the insane asylum, most days.

  34. What are you doing tomorrow? W o r k i n g, derp.

  35. Is Justin Timberlake becoming the next Michael Jackson? Uh, no. Just...yeah, negatory on that one, kiddo.

  36. Favorite name for a girl? My mother's middle name, which is also the name of the main character in a classic American novel set during the Civil War.

  37. Favorite name for a boy? I really like the name David, which we couldn't use for Sparky because my MIL felt it sounded--with our last name--"too [ethnic]" for crying in the rain.

  38. Will you keep your last name when you get married? Actually, I'm pretty sure I'm just going to go by my phone number in the event of another marriage.

  39. When was the last time you left your house? Well, I stood in the driveway for 45 minutes this afternoon talking to the parents of the kid who bought our used car. Before that, Beast and I went out for lunch and then hit the grocery store on the way home.

  40. Do you return your cart? To the corral, yes. Sometimes even to the doors.

  41. Do you have a dishwasher? Yes. Yes, I do.

  42. What noise do you hear? We're watching DVR'd "Deadliest Catch" from this past week, so I hear that, and the house fan is on too.

  43. Would you survive in prison? NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  44. Who is the youngest in your family? Baby Eli, who was born last Sunday, my fourth great-nephew. Adorbs.

  45. If all of your friends were going on a road trip, who would most likey overpack? "likey"? FFS, I think we'd all be willing to chip in on an "L" for you! I won't overpack, and neither would Beast. Probably one of the high school girls (now in college): Jess.

  46. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? No one else in the world has the same (full) name as me.

  47. What's the last thing you purchased? Them groceries I mentioned....

  48. Do your siblings ever pay for stuff for you? I'm about 3 months short of turning 50. At this point, there are lots of quid pro quos when we go out to eat or whatever, but generally that would be a firm NO.

  49. What brand are your pants right now? I have no idea: they're elastic waistband clam-diggers, and I'm not standing up and dropping trou to check.

  50. Ever been to Georgia (the state)? No, I have not, much to my chagrin.

  51. What irritates you most on the internet? Poor spelling and general meanness to others.

  52. What brand is your digital camera? I ....think... it might be a Canon. I haven't used it in forever tho.

  53. Do you watch movies with your parents? I'm pretty sure I have watched less than 30 movies total in the presence of my parents. Nowadays, of course, I very much doubt they have any interest at all in movies.

  54. What song best describes your life right now? "Amazing Grace"

  55. Do you own expensive perfume/cologne? Nope.

  56. Are you taking college classes right now? I'm **paying** for them, but not taking them myself.

  57. Do you like sushi? gahhhhh

  58. Do you get your hair cut every month? Yes. Yes, I do. Every five weeks, like clockwork.

  59. Do you go online everyday? Heh. Yeah.

  60. Will you pass this survey on to 5 people? Will five people read this? I'd bet on two, but whoever sees these are always free to snag them.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.