Saturday, May 11, 2013

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) You are given the opportunity to talk to one dead person and say one thing that you didn't get to say before s/he passed away. Who would you pick and what would you say?
I would love a chance to apologize to my sister Ellen for not being around more in the last few months of her life.
2) What was the worst advice you ever gave?
Oh, I give shitty advice all the time! When I look back on things I've suggested to people, I shudder. I'm hopeful they ignored me.
3) What is the weirdest thing you own?
Well, we have 4 tribbles. That's kinda weird. Maybe the weirdest part is that I'd admit it, but I gotta tell you, they are fabulous ice-breakers at parties!
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Photo © Cat. 2012
This was taken out of the window of the boutique hotel we stayed at on Parent's Weekend in the town in which we went to college and where Sparky is currently matriculating. So, yeah, it's dusk in October, but it could be dusk today since it's actually cooler today than it was then. Anyway, this is an area called Five Points, which seems to be a recurring theme of the towns in which I've lived. The base of this photo, the bottom 1/4 of the picture, is actually the windowsill--the walls are about 2 feet thick in this building. Love this place.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.