Friday, December 28, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. They've finally done it; they've driven me completely insane.

2. The chances of me ever going to a New Year's Eve bash range from 0 to .00000001%.

3. What is what? I have no idea where it came from, but I can't stop saying that.

4. I need to catch up on watching the DVDs of last seasons' tv shows.

5. Eyes front! (Too many conversations with my high school band's drum major lately....clearly)

6. I've never seen it spelled ut oh but I know it doesn't bode well no matter how it's spelled.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking a bath and going to bed, tomorrow my plans include buying new glasses (finally!) and grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to watch the Packers win!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

New glasses are so fun! :-)

Karen Greenberg said...

Wow, your chances of going to a New Year's Eve bash are even better than mine! LOL

Cat. said...

New glasses are necessary, but I've had increasingly bad headaches and vision problems this week, so it's gotta be done. And then when I get them, I'll have the headache from the new Rx + dealing with the bifocal shift. Buying stock in pain meds now... ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.