Saturday, December 15, 2012

Curious as a Cat x 3

(Link in meme-roll)

#349
1) Make a list of movies you believe everyone should see at least once.
I really can't do this since I'm not a big movie viewer. So, being the way I am, I'll go with Battleship Potemkin. [I've only seen part of it]
2) What was the last random really hurtful thing someone said to you?
I mostly shrug this sort of thing off, since in my family (of origin) Hurtful is the language we revert back to regularly. I'm sure someone at work was the last "really?" comment, but barring that my niece Katherine was in rare form on Thanksgiving.
3) What's the first thing you do when you get off work/out of school?
Go home and take off my shoes.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Easter basket!!

#350
1) Do you have any friends you regret not keeping in touch with?
I would love to find a couple of high school friends who are not interested in being found. I am actually a horrible friend in terms of keeping in touch, though.
2) Would you have one of your fingers surgically removed if it guaranteed immunity from all major diseases?
If I could pick a finger, then I might just consider that. Bear in mind, however, that I'm still trying to kick a stupid cold.
3) Which is creepier to see in your kitchen: a mouse or a cockroach?
Cockroach, for sure. Nothing like bugs to make me feel like I need to fumigate the entire building....
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
Feathers. Soft. Pretty.

#351
1) What perks you up on a cold, gloomy day?
A book, a fire in the fireplace, and a warm blanket.
2) Have you ever been to a fashion show?
No. I don't have a bucket list, but this would NEVER make it.
3) Describe the wackiest but most useful advice you've ever received.
Most advice sounds wacky to start with. Throwing oatmeal in the bath, for instance, isn't something normal people would think of, but it definitely helps with hives.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This building and my niece & her husband are the ONLY things I've any interest in seeing in Spain.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.