Friday, June 1, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) When are you at your best?
I actually do best when I'm under pressure, when I absolutely have to suck it up and perform.
2) What albums did you listen to the most while growing up?
Pick a 50s musical, any 50s musical! My Fair Lady, Sound of Music, The Music Man...all memorized before I was 8. Also, a Reader's Digest set of music, S&G's Bookends album, and Jesus Christ Superstar which I pretty much knew by heart before I was teenaged. And then there's A Chorus Line, Evita, Godspell....
3) If God was about to send a thunder bolt down to earth to strike someone dead, who would you wish for it to be?
I wouldn't really want to wish someone dead, but if we could have some major electronic hassle happening to the Republican Party for the next...oh...25 or so weeks, I'd be ok with that.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.

Public Domain Photo

I'm actually watching American Pickers right now, so this fits right in. Also, it reminds me of the area in Colorado where my oldest sister lives: lots of apple and peach orchards. Not New Zealand, but oh well. Now I'm hungry for a fresh apple....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.