Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Ah, me... I am so freakin' tired.

2. Beast's back is what's on my mind most lately.

3. When I talk to my best friend, we generally laugh a lot.

4. Looking at the short term stuff is what's working for me lately.

5. I recently saw gas prices go up 10 cents in 12 hours.

6. Sunshine fills me with joy!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early and sleeping hard all night, tomorrow my plans include work (where the first thing to do is to clean up from the mess I left on my desk WEDNESDAY!!), and Sunday, I want to teach Sunday School and then coming home and excavating some of the piles of crap lying around the house!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

We had the same plan for Friday night--but I got knitting and didn't want to stop in the middle of a row and then was so into it, I didn't think of stopping... and ended up staying up much later than I wanted or planned to.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.