Friday, February 10, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When it comes time to make a decision, I I usually manage to be OK with the results.
2. Snow when Beast is out of town: that must be the rule.
3. Ma says, eat your veggies.
4. I generally read at the same time I curl my hair in the mornings.
5. I never saw an iced-sugar cookie I didn't want to snarf.
6. People being nasty to each other is not a new invention.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner (I wonder what I'll be making myself?), tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, and mailing Sparky's ValDay box, and Sunday, I want to survive Sunday School!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Interesting answer to #6. You're absolutely right!

Karla Lee said...

#4..can you really do it?? interesting!

my Friday Fill-ins is here :)

Cat. said...

Yes, I really can. It takes training--I'm on year 35 or so...

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.