Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Should Be Reading

(Link in meme-roll)
Teaser Tuesdays

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
I take the pen and write "No saddle" on one line and "No experience" on the next. I could add "No clue," but I am pretty sure the fact that I have no idea why I am here is spelled out in the lines of my face."
The Secret Life of Cowboys, by Tom Groneberg, p. 154

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.