Monday, January 30, 2012

Right now...

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

1. I am thinking … about what I should be doing instead of this.

2. I am thankful for … Beast's laughter.

3. From the kitchen … to the bathroom to the recliner: that's been Beast's track today.

4. I am wearing … a long-sleeve T-shirt and cotton jammy pants.

5. I am creating … a blogpost.

6. I am going … to have to write my report about ALA tomorrow.

7. I am reading … less than I'd hoped this year so far.

8. I am hoping … to hire someone to help clean the house for us now that I'm working full-time.

9. I am hearing … Mike and Frank on American Pickers.

10. Around the house … there are piles of work to be handled.

11. One of my favorite things … is getting into the zone at work. I miss it.

12. A few plans for the rest of the week … work, work, go visit Sparky on his birthday.

13. A picture to share …
Been thinking a lot about Clay today. No clue why. I mean, besides the obvious... ;-)

2 sweet-talkers :

ShannonW said...

I swiped from you and played too!
http://momentsofintrospection.blogspot.com/2012/01/right-now.html

Clay makes my mouth water! hehe

Kwizgiver said...

I think it's awesome that you might be able to hire someone to help clean the house. Awesome!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.