Friday, January 27, 2012

RevGalsBlogPals

(Link in meme-roll)
...even in the busyness of the week what has:

1. Inspired you?
OK, this is going to sound weird, but I was pretty impressed with the attitude of most of the TSA agents I ran into on my trip last weekend. The ones at this end were fun, pleasant, helpful, and laid-back; the ones at the other end were also good, except one woman who was obviously tired and cranky.
2. Challenged you?
Everyone I ran into at ALA. I felt like I was playing with the Philharmonic with a penny whistle, but it was great fun, mostly.
3. Made you smile?
The children's librarian at work never fails to crack me up.
4. Made you cross/made you want to weep?
The thought of defunding school libraries. If you also think this is crazy-talk, go sign the petition. It needs about 6,000 more signatures before next week.
5.Kept you going?
Force of habit, mostly.

2 sweet-talkers :

Sharon said...

Defunding school libraries? That's beyond sad and maddening! So glad you played today!

Jan said...

I'm glad you played today, too. I am so sad about school libraries, as well as public libraries. Keep on keeping on.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.