Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. It's time to go to bed. Wait. It's not? Sad face....

2. Sparky, can we Skype tomorrow? ... and don't forget the to remind your roomie if you're staying in your room to do it!

3. I'm trying to stay awake and be productive tonight.

4. "Yes, Beth - I AM THE UNICORN!! :D", that was the last funny comment I received. This was on Facebook today; no, my name is NOT Beth, but someone else who commented...and no, I have no idea what this means)

5. Please send caffeine.

6. I can't get as upset with my boss as others cause I'm in it for the long haul. But she is REALLY being psycho again. As usual, really.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to sleep (isn't that obvious??), tomorrow my plans include Skyping with Sparky and then going to see Amy, and Sunday, I want to survive! Sunday School, bell choir performance, work. Long MF day.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.