Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Discussions involve listening at least as much as--if not more than--talking.
2. In two weeks, it's going to be hard, again, to say goodbye.
3. I think it's time to break out the shrimp for dinner.
4. Any random happy kid puts a smile on my face.
5. Maybe sometime I'll get to Australia.
6. Music gives me strength.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out, maybe working on my reading file-cards for last year, tomorrow my plans include working, and Sunday, I want to see all the Sunday School kids again!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Wooo--shrimp for dinner! Sounds yummy!

Shangrila said...

"Any random happy kid"-love it! That phrase alone puts you in the "wow, I like her!" category. Then I followed the link back to your post(s) about your book life list. You. Are. Awesome. Have a fabulous weekend! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.