Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Name three songs that remind you of specific people in your life. Explain who each reminds you of and why.
"The Sweetest Thing" (U2) -- Beast, because it's a fairly good description of our relationship
"Morning Has Broken" (the hymn) -- Mom, because as a kid I always thought it was weird that she really liked a pop song [give me a break, I was a kid!]
"Crazy Train" (Ozzy) -- Sparky, because he played it in band at school and on his CD player at home non-stop his sophomore year of high school
2) What one socially-unacceptable behavior do you REALLY wish we could make socially-acceptable?
I grow tired of some bodily noises being frowned upon. I mean, really. Can't we all just grow the fuck up?
3) Have you ever milked a cow? Ever tipped a cow?
I have not ever touched a cow 'below the waist' primarily because I don't want to get kicked. Tipping cows...nah, why pick on poor dumb animals? And besides for some reason, prime cow-tipping temperature seems to run in the low single-digits, which is not a time for me to feel like sneaking around farm fields in the dark to annoy bovines.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.


Public Domain Photo

School uni, ahoy. I'm not sure what school, nor do I really care, but it definitely looks British for some reason. It also looks rather plastic-y.

3 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I do too know what tipping clowns is...was... would be

Enjoy your conference!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Clowns? Holy moly! Cows. Tipping clowns are so they won't hurt you...

Cat. said...

This so totally cracked me up..........

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.