Friday, December 30, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Wait, wait don't tell me! I wish I could schedule that show into my life more consistently.
2. I hope this New Year's Eve is a little different.
3. In addition, I hope I can get in and out of the grocery store tomorrow quickly.
4. I know it's weird, but this is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to say goodbye, don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out. The last few years have suuuuuuuuuuuucked.
6. The end of the world (or lack thereof, actually) is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include the aforementioned grocery shopping, meal-planning, and (sigh) talking to Katherine, and Sunday, I want to try to enjoy seeing my family! We'll see how that last part goes.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

What a great answer for #6. I keep forgetting the end of the world is slated.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.