Friday, December 16, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Sleigh bells ring somewhere far from here where there is snow on the ground.

2. It's coming on Christmas, they're cutting down trees but not for me; we have a fake tree.

3. You're a mean one Mr. Grinch.

4. Father Christmas is a funny book.

5. Silent night is more likely for me when wearing earplugs.

6. All I want for Christmas is a quiet, boring day on the 25th!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my boys, tomorrow my plans include wedding shopping, and attending a wedding, and Sunday, I want to have a good time with the youth group grads!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.