Monday, December 19, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What is a good cure for insomnia? What do you usually do when you have insomnia?
Exhaustion can help cure insomnia. When I can't sleep, I don't lie there sweating it, I get up and read or do a crossword till I drop off. If things are really dire, I go sleep (or read, or do crosswords) in the living room, or the spare room. Nothing electronic, no TV, just eyeballs. And if it looks like my own body isn't going to cooperate, I'm not above using Tylenol PM or Benedryl to kick me over.
2) Duct tape: love it or hate it?
Love it. Really. I love it a lot. Not as much as my friend Grace who has grown up making things of duct tape and in fact has a full-on rack of every color duct tape made. She intends to win the duct-tape prom dress competition when she's old enough.
3) List the 5 worst pickup lines you've heard.
They are ALL bad. Just be normal, don't be cute.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This is our first year with all-white lights on the tree, because we bought a pre-lit tree. I'm hoping we can replace them a bit at a time over the next few years; I miss my colorful lights like those in the picture.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Wow. Those are lights? I had NO clue... :)

Cat. said...

...weirdo... ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.