Sunday, October 16, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Sunday 7

Name seven questions you’d want to ask me if you and I were having dinner.
  1. Can you bring your dog so I can meet him?
  2. What's the best part about your job?
  3. What's the best part about where you live?
  4. What can we do about so-called Christians who really aren't? At least, they don't look like they've ever read the Gospels. At least, not the Gospels you and I seem to have read.
  5. Has there ever been a time you've had creepy stalker-types hassling you IRL over your blog?
  6. What have you been reading?
  7. What's for dessert?? [this is, clearly, THE most important question!]

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.