Saturday, October 15, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. What canned vegetable do you have the most of in your pantry?
Beans: refried, red, white, black, pinto. I don't like canned green beans, though.
2. What flavor of salad dressing do you have the most of in your refrigerator?
I think I threw out the last bottle a couple of weeks ago. We just don't go through it fast enough.
3. Do you prefer butter, margarine or a butter substitute?
I hate to quibble (ok, no, I really don't) but isn't margarine a butter substitute? lol The only time I buy butter is when my sister is visiting, as she is allergic to corn, which is what margarine is mostly made of.
4. Which kind of cooking oil do you use the most?
Olive oil, whatever brand is on sale.
5. Take the test: Do You Eat Like a Liberal or a Conservative?
You Eat Like a Conservative
You may or may not be a political conservative, but studies show you sure eat like one.
You gravitate toward comfort foods and classics. And you don't waste your time with fancy food trends.
You prefer to eat what's tried and true.
You get annoyed with people who have hangups about what's healthy.
Pass the mac and cheese*, meatloaf, fried chicken, and apple pie. Your tastes are all-American as they come! [except I hate meatloaf]
Well, except I do like Indian food a lot. There is just no place around here to eat Thai (or Indian--but you can now buy Indian food at the grocery store at least!). I hate veggie burgers, and I'm NOT a vegetarian, and I refuse to eat sushi on principle. Mostly, I just don't like food snobs of ANY kind.
6. Not counting water, how many different kinds of drinks are there in your refrigerator?
Let's see, from memory: two bottles of (different) wine, diet Dr. Pepper, diet Pepsi (two kinds, I think), diet Coke (for Amy), a couple of cans of beer, I think.... I used the last of the milk for *mac 'n cheese. Next to the fridge are two big bottles of ginger ale, one of lemonade and at least one bottle of diet 7Up. And in the pantry... (lol) We are NOT going to die of dehydration any time soon.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.