Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)


1. Beware of hubris.

2. I'm not prepared to deal with snow. [yet]

3. And since we are talking about it, I'm not looking forward to winter at all, either.

4. Do you believe in spirits?

5. Where I put that envelope I have no idea. I hope I mailed it.

6. Homemade stew is one of my favorite meals when it's cold out.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting a full night's sleep (I hope), tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping, seeing Amy, talking to Sparky, and carving pumpkins, and Sunday, I want to catch up on things around the house!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.