Friday, August 26, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. How in the world did I not end up in the loony bin this week anyway.

2. Whenever I've lost something, it usually ends up being right in front of me.

3. Life's incredibly (emotionally) painful right now.

4. It's been a long time since I've had a real picnic lunch.

5. That was where we went to college. Now Sparky is there.

6. Thank goodness, he wasn't assigned a dorm room I think of as "our place".

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed, tomorrow my plans include a birthday celebration for a dear friend, and Sunday, I want to not cry! (I have low standards, since I'm sure I will cry--it's my thing this week)

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.