Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Faceless 4th of July Meme

1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
I have no idea. It's been months and months ago.
2. What book are you reading?
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness, and Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke (on CD).
3. Favorite board game?
Life. Although to be fair, I'm not fussy.
4. Favorite magazine?
I'm assuming this is a magazine I like. lol Real Simple.
5. Favorite smells?
Freshly-baked bread. Vanilla. Pine trees. Lilacs (real ones, not perfume). And somewhat oddly, burning leaves.
6. Favorite sounds?
Giggling babies. Wind. Good music.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Right before throwing up.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
UGGGGGGHHH, too early!
9. Favorite fast food place?
Taco Bell.
10. What's under your bed?
Lots and lots of dust. Lots of it. Ick.
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I’d…?
...give most of it away."
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Yup. For a very long time. Sadly, well into adulthood.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Mostly cool, though we've certainly had some scary ones in the past few years.
14. Favorite drink?
LIIT or Diet DP.
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…?
...probably waste a lot of it."
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
I do dye my hair. It's brown with red and ash highlights.
17. Favorite place to relax?
In bed. Or lying on a blanket in the mountains.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Yeah, not gonna happen. I'll tell you how many discrete addresses I've had, though: 9.
19. Favorite sports to watch?
Football. I tolerate NASCAR.
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
I'd prefer not to be born again, thanks. I don't think I would handle hte trauma as well the second time around.

5 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I have no idea how you could tolerate NASCAR. And I'm a sports guy. I guess my habits aren't better, just different.

I am Harriet said...

As long as the babies aren't screaming...I'm good.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/07/would-you-like-to-be-born-as-yourself-again/

Caz said...

I LOVE the smell of burning leaves, it just triggers "autumn" in my brain. Of course, in AZ we don't have an autumn, or burning leaves, but when I'm in New England, I soak up as much as I can. I really do miss that smell, and hadn't realized it until you wrote that.

Happy 4th!

Kwizgiver said...

Discovery of Witches is my book group's August selection. Is it good?

Cat. said...

So far, yes. Only about 1/4 of the way in, still building the plot.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.