Monday, July 18, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Pretend that there is a gerbil operating the control system of your brain. Write about your day from its perspective. How does it feel about you?
It's probably really annoyed because I can't get my act together and I make it jump around a lot and retrace its steps. Not exactly a linear thinker.
2) Using what’s in your fridge right now, describe the meal you will make for the guests who are standing on your porch.
Looks like we'll be having takeout pizza. Otherwise, I've got lots of pop, some spaghetti sauce, a lot of leftover canned beans...and plenty of random stuff in the pantry too. You pick.
3) What store do you wish you had in your town?
I'd love a Kohl's, which is convenient as there is one on the verge of breaking ground this fall. Thank God--finally, someplace to buy clothes besides Wal-Mart!
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This reminds me of going to Elitch's in Denver as a kid. I loved the Ferris wheel and the tram rides. Once I was old enough to ride the roller coasters I didn't mind those either. My favorite was the ride where you swung around in a circle in a car with a big sail and you whipped the sail and made yourself fly way out or way in. Hard to describe, probably not at all safe and it was gone before I was out of high school.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.