Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. One of my favorite birthday presents was a cowboy hat and boots I got as a teenager.

2. I hung up the phone, it was as simple as that.

3. The moon is definitely affecting everything this week. Geez.

4. The next few days includes a lot less sleep for me than usual, and a lot more fun.

5. I was tempted by donuts today (and I caved).

6. Read and sleep are some of the things I like to do on vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed so my eyes can rest, tomorrow my plans include shopping, packing, and organizing, and Sunday, I want to enjoy myself!

2 sweet-talkers :

Diana_CT said...

Cherry Garcia ice cream was what tempted me.

Kwizgiver said...

We have the same vacation likes!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.