Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I remember when I first heard the 1812 Overture. My brother's band played it in high school...with real cannons...in the school auditorium.

2. I'm not a fan of water showering down inside the library.

3. Most humans live down to their potential.

4. "It's not my fault!!"...sound familiar?

5. I was inspired by several people we've met on mission trips.

6. I lost my mind; who knows where!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing memes for the first time in several days, tomorrow my plans include cleaning (the fridge and my desk here at home) and grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to move Amy into a decent place to live!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.