Monday, June 6, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Have you ever felt like you were competing with someone close to you for the affection of the same woman or man?
Hmm, no. Well, ok, maybe my siblings, I suppose, but I don't think that counts. I don't consider romantic love a competitive sport.
2) What secret would you really like to share with your dad or mom, but don’t feel as if you can?
There were SO MANY things I couldn't share with my folks, specifically my mom. Now it's either too late, or she found it all out, depending on what happens after death.
3) What's your 'guilty pleasure' TV show?
I guess Ghost Whisperer qualifies. It's pure crap, but I can't stop watching.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
My first thought was "guys boxed in THAT?" followed quickly by "He's so tiny!" and then "Stop looking at that and giggling, silly old woman!"

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.