Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. This week I kept my temper under some pretty extreme provocation. Mostly.

2. Felicitations and many happy returns.

3. It's all about the kids.

4. When am I going to be able to sit in the sun.

5. I demand a recount.

6. Further down the path, it's filled with children on a field trip.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating meatloaf (I really hate meatloaf, but Beast likes it, and it's easy), tomorrow my plans include helping the Aimster move, and Sunday, I want to chillax with the fam!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Finally some time to relax with the fam! Hope you have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.