Friday, May 13, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I know I will feel better tomorrow. (I hope)

2. I'm going to try to stay up kind of late tonight, if at all possible.

3. This weather has been great for growing crops.

4. My intestines seem to have a problem.

5. I'm really happy I have the ability to cry and let things out at appropriate moments.

6. I should teach a class on procrastination, or something to that effect.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to not doing anything except maybe eating something small, tomorrow my plans include not being sick anymore and rehearsing for Youth Sunday, and Sunday, I want to survive church!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.