Monday, May 2, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) When the power goes out, do you grab matches and candles or a flashlight first?
Flashlight. We have 'em in every room. Once I've got that, I light the oil lamp and some candles.
2) If you could personify and speak to your deepest, darkest fear, what would you say?
"Get Lost!"
3) You're gathering signatures for a petition - what's your cause?
I wouldn't be likely to do this--I suck at this sort of thing. I would, however, continue to sign petitions for environmental awareness, helping children, and generally doing the right thing.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
This cake is awesome. OMG--there is no cake or other sweety-treat in the house, purposefully, and I'm kinda desperate for a piece of this one. Gaaaahhhhh!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.