Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Burnt Toast Meme, Part Two

17. Who would you like to show up at your door to say they love you?
Ugh. Creepy.
18. Last furry thing you touched?
LMAO...oh, seriously now, Ruka.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Only my usual Rx meds, though I also just took a benadryl, since I think I've figured out that my lip-issue is allergies.
20. Do you miss film or does digital work for you?
Digital works just fine for me.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
21-25 was pretty good.
22. Your worst enemy?
Me, myself, and I.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
It was taken from our back porch at sunset a couple of years ago.
24. What was the last thing you said that was funny?
We're watching coverage of the tsunami on CNN right now--nothing much to laugh at, or talk about. Closest I can come is me saying "OMIGOSH!" and Sparky saying, "Holy crap!" at the same time a few minutes ago.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be?
SHOW . ME . THE . MONEY!
26. Who can't you say “no” to?
Oh, this is not an issue for me. It's a skill moms (and dads) learn (or fail). OK, well, actually, little babies are hard to say no to.
27. The last song you bought or downloaded?
No clue. I bought Sparky some CDs for Christmas. Nothing since then.
28. What time of day were you born?
Late in the evening, I think.
29. What’s your favorite number? Why?
I've always been partial to 16. And 3.
30. Where did you live in 1987?
In a suburb north of Milwaukee.
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not right now. I'm extremely grateful for my life.
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I'd bet on it, at least in a general way.
33. It's been almost a decade. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I was at church doing some volunteer stuff when Beast called and told me I should go home and watch CNN. On the way home I had the radio on, and I listened as the first tower fell. I had to pull over I was so shocked.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I'm my own worst enemy, too. I suspect most of us are, really.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.