Sunday, March 27, 2011

Quickie FitB

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

Outside my window... it's dark and cold.

I am thinking... about nothing; still fuzzy-headed from the nap.

I am thankful for... small (and large) favors.

From the kitchen... to the living room, the floors in this house need to be swept and mopped.

I am wearing... red shirt, brown pants, tie-dyed sox and the usual accoutrement.

I am creating... a list of things we need to drop big money on. It's not pretty: living room furniture, car, washing machine, hotel rooms/souvenirs/meals on vacation, wedding gift...

I am going... to smack my smart-mouthed son this week at some point. It's a foregone conclusion.

I am reading... two books. No, three. Well, four if you count the one on the Nook.

I am hoping... that everything goes swimmingly on our trip, and FIL doesn't get sick.

I am hearing... Ruka squealing because Beast just opened the fridge and crinkled something plastic.

Around the house... are lots of bushes that need trimming.

One of my favorite things... is leftover cold pizza. Guess what's for dinner tonight!

I don't understand... how teenage boys think.

I wish... the next few days were over. Nothing like dropping $20,000 in one fell swoop to make employment look like a gift.

A few plans for the rest of the week... paying my ticket, retrieving my license, buying a car, worrying about Sparky while he's on his college overnight "tryout," covering for people on vacation at work, looking over financial aid packages....

A picture to share... of my childhood house (thank you, GoogleMaps):

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Sounds like a very big week! And expensive. Good luck with that.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.