Monday, March 28, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Who is your best friend, and why?
Gotta be Beast. We have been through so much together, and we have put each other through so much, that we are in this marriage thing for the long run. Better, worse, richer, poorer, sickness, health...yup.
2) What was the last good book you read?
Full Dark, No Stars (by Stephen King). I just like the way he writes.
3) Do you know how to tell the difference between edible mushrooms and poisonous ones?
Nope. I'm not much of a fan of them. But I'm pretty sure the ones that sprout in my yard are not safe for me to eat.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I love this photo; the spider is so delicate and beautiful and graceful. I live in the nort-lands so spiders are not that fearful here; I refuse to kill them when I see them because they eat mosquitoes. As do bats. My goal is to have a bathouse somewhere in our yard, maybe two, and have the least skeetery yard in the area.

1 sweet-talkers :

Caz said...

Full Dark, No Stars is one of the books I have going right now. I'm not far in, only about 100 pages or so. I, too, love Stephen King, although I've not been a fan of everything. His writing has evolved so nicely.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.