Monday, March 21, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) Brainstorm the plot for a novel.
If I could do that, I'd be writing the damn book to go with it!
2) How long would it take you to get to your best friend’s house on foot right now?
Well, conveniently enough, my husband is really my best friend, so I'm already there. Outside-the-house-best-fried...we're talking 15-20 hours, according to GoogleMaps.
3) Which of your relatives would you have liked to have met when they were your age now?
My dad's mom. For multiple reasons.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
She looks very converned. I wonder why? Is she crying? Worried? Terrified? Something bad just happened.

1 sweet-talkers :

Caz said...

LOL, I actually had the same thought about the novel. I do think about it, I feel like there's something, somewhere, that I could write, especially given all the drivel that gets published... but... someday, maybe, I'll write a memoir.

And isn't it convenient when the husband is your best friend? It does make life lovely.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.