Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. New experiences and possibilities are what keeps us alive.

2. Things took an unexpected turn on [my] daily walk to my desk this morning.

3. I'm looking forward to Italy.

4. The way some things repeat themselves in life is something I would never have imagined.

5. Try to find a reason to smile.

6. The fact that I haven't broken any bones is what's extraordinary about me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing precisely nothing productive, tomorrow my plans include a meeting and some grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to have a plan for the youth group meeting that evening when I wake up in the morning!

1 sweet-talkers :

Andrea said...

ooh..Italy!! Are you just going for a vacation?

Here is my Fill-in

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.