Thursday, February 17, 2011

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Connections

1. Nowadays, just about everyone knows a couple who first met online. Among couples you know, who has the best story?
Two of my nieces and my brother met their current spouses online. I think ELizabeth and Ken make the cutest couple. I'm not sure any of the 'stories' are particularly exciting except to family members.
2. Who among your real-life acquaintances might you never have been friends with if you hadn’t gotten to know each other online first?
Amy. Hands-down first person I thought of, though I can think of at least 3 or 4 others further down the friend food chain.
3. Of people you know online only, who would you most like to meet in real life?
Molly.
4. In the past 365 days, what’s the longest you’ve gone without connecting in any way to the Internet, including email?
Couple days, at most. Even overseas last summer, I logged in pretty regularly, at least once a day.
5. Who is the least-connected person you know in real life?
My brother-in-law Dean.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.