Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Curious as a Cat

(Link in meme-roll)

1) What was your last conscious thought before dropping off to sleep last night?
I usually do puzzles or read till I'm asleep, so my last coherent thought was something to do with "5 or 7?"
2) Name a book you've read that had a strong setting.
The Book of Ruth by Jane Hamilton.
3) If you were to start a foundation to help people, what group/problem/issue would you tackle?
Literacy for girls.
4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.
Public Domain Photo
I wish it were as warm outside now as it looks in this picture. And if the picture is asking what I want to drink, I'll have a Long Island Iced Tea.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.