Saturday, January 15, 2011

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday 6

1. Under which traditional zodiac sign does your birthday fall?
I'm a dyed-in-the-wool Scorpio.
2. Go to this page and click on the appropriate symbol: what does it say about your zodiac symbol that you feel is most accurate?
Just going off the keywords here, but these seem accurate: Loyal, Passionate (when not medicated, especially), Resourceful (binder clips rule the world!), Dynamic, Obsessive, Unyielding
3. What trait does it describe that you think least describes your personality?
I'm not that observant, and I don't think I "do" jealousy. This could be dangerous, no?
4. Now check out this schedule of zodiac signs from Time magazine. What does this adjusted lineup claim that your sign should be?
I'm now a Libra. Insert derisive laugh here.
5. If your sign changed, what is most accurate about your “new” zodiac sign’s personality traits?
I'll go with these: Idealistic, Hospitable, Indecisive. However, I think Superficial and Unreliable might apply at times, too.
6. Assuming your zodiac sign did change, would you be more likely to claim to be whichever sign you felt was more accurate, or just stick with the traditional zodiac sign that has always been associated with your birthdate?
I'm sticking with the old one, simply because I'm used to it AND it fits better.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.