Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. So many of us don't spend enough time thinking about the important things, and too much time thinking about stupid stuff.

2. It's important to think about other people as well as yourself, even in hardship.

3. Those who are accepting of "in between" are a whole lot more fun than those who think in black and white.

4. The result of our own bad behavior is waiting quietly.

5. Light is in both the day and the night.

6. I don't mind being boring at all, in the name of all that is ordinary.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going to bed (soon), tomorrow my plans include meeting and seeing four of my favorite people outside my immediate household, and Sunday, I want to have a good time at work!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

You have great answers!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.