Friday, January 14, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Right now I need to keep myself from eating until dinner time, seeing as how I've had two breakfasts.

2. Air is what's in my glass. (I'm drinking pop from a bottle today)

3. A copy of this letter shouldn't be made because it would be wasteful. Unless it's just copied onto another computer.

4. Store-bought mac-n-cheese is best with a spoon.

5. The best movie I've seen lately is ...{crickets}. I haven't seen a movie in over a year, not in a theater. And I can't remember the last one I watched on TV. I suppose I could watch "Metropolis" in it's most recent version, since I did bring it home from work this week....

6. Babies, I like; toddlers, I love.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing Beast for the first time since Monday morning, tomorrow my plans include working (look out, kids' nonfiction, I'm gunnin' for YOU), and Sunday, I want to ignore!

1 sweet-talkers :

Billy Rhythm said...

I think every day should include two breakfasts! Come read my answers over at The Philosophy of Chairs.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.