Sunday, December 12, 2010

Christmas Meme #4

(Also swiped from Kwizgiver)

1.What is your favorite Christmas carol/song? Silent Night, at church, on Christmas Eve, with candles.

2.White lights or multicolored? Multi-colored.

3. Do you have a cut tree, live tree or an artificial tree? Artificial.

4. Eggnog, mulled cider, or hot chocolate? Eggnog. Had some this afternoon, in fact. Yum. I wouldn't turn town mulled cider either. Gosh, I haven't had that in eons!

5. Do you decorate your house with lights? Nope, just the tree.

6. Do you write a Christmas letter? Normally we do, but I think we won't this year.

7. Do you like receiving Christmas letters/photos? Absolutely.

8. What is your favorite Christmas story/movie? I'm not a Christmas movie person, but I do like A Christmas Carol done by Patrick Stewart.

9. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Nope.

10. Poinsettias or holly? I don't use either to decorate, but I prefer holly in general.

11. Do you bake Christmas cookies? I haven't for years, but I may this year. We'll see.

12. In what languages can you wish someone a Merry Christmas (without cheating)? Feliz Navidad, Merry Christmas, Joyeaux Noel, Buon Natale.

13. Do you know all the words to Jingle Bells? Probably. Whether I can find the file they are in inside my head is another story entirely.

14. Do you put presents under the tree? Well, yeah...?

15. How do you eat a candy cane? I start on the hook, but I haven't eaten on in a decade.

16. What is your biggest holidays pet peeve? Feeling overwhelmed.

17. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Christmas Eve service.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.