Monday, November 15, 2010

Manic Monday

(Link in meme-roll)

What is your favorite, can't-do-without beauty product?
Chapstick, I guess? I don't actually use makeup, so it would either be Chapstick or the Oil of Olay Regenerist face-wash products.
Have you ever colored your hair? What do you think about men coloring their hair and/or facial hair?
I have my hair colored every 5 or so weeks because I hate that in-between streaky dark + gray look. Another three or so years and I'm done: gray is fine. Streaky...not so much. And I don't mind at all if men do their hair, as long as they do it well. There is no excuse for looking like an idiot because you're too cheap to do this right. Having said that, all men people over 60 or so should cease and desist and realize that you should match: hair, neck, hands, etc.
What is your favorite outfit that you own? What makes it so special to you?
Jeans and a loose T. I'm not overly fussy.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.