Friday, November 5, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Sometimes, I wonder why it seems I never get anything done.

2. I'm just sick about the whole thing.

3. Small steps.

4. Graham Norton is very enlightening.

5. I keep meaning to sleep in, but I fail regularly.

6. I haven't got dressed ...yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to getting some serious planning work done for our spring trip, tomorrow my plans include working (duhm duhm DUMMM!), and Sunday, I want to sleep in, and get stuff sorted out at the youth group meeting in the evening!

2 sweet-talkers :

Billy Rhythm said...

Not dressed yet? C'mon, the day's 1/2 gone! (Ok, it wasn't at 7:52am, but time's a wastin'!)

Kwizgiver said...

Here's to sleeping in on Sunday. I hope we both can.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.