Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Meme About Me, Myself and I

1. What inspires you to blog?
My scattered brain. I like memes. I like to talk about myself, though that is posted mostly in memes of late. I don't seem to have anything to say on my other blog. It's rather weird.
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
Getting my writing ya-yas out. Some light conversation. The opportunity to meet new people in surprising ways.
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
Of all time makes it various parts of the Bible. I especially like Mark, Philemon, the letters to the Hebrews and the Corinthians, James, Genesis/Exodus, and the Psalms.
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
There are SO MANY leftovers in my house right now, there's virtually no way I'd be hungry for long. Not to mention the leftover Halloween candy, though we did have to go buy more candy when we ran out with 2+ hours of T-o-T left.
5. Who are three of your style icons?
Uh. Yeah. Now that I've stopped chuckling.... Queen Latifah. The What Not to Wear Twins. And, naturally, Ziva David. (I'd say Abby Sciuto, but I think I'm a bit old for that sort of thing...)
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
Right this very second, it's probably "So Long, Farewell" because I'm really tired and want to go to sleep.
7. What is the last book you read?
The last one I finished was Grave Sight, by Charlaine Harris, on CD. I'm currently working on Sara Paretsky's latest (in print) and Grave Surprise on CD.
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
1-800-Paul##'s P!izza. [not a real phone number]
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
Amy and "the Babyeater."
10. What object could you not live without?
My glasses.
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
Probably right here.
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
ALL of the people and places I've known.
13. What have your learned from blogging?
How to hide out in plain sight.
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?
STFU and listen for a change!!
15. Sunday roasts - lunchtime or evening meal?
Dinner. Usually about 1 p.m.
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
Meeting a couple of bloggers in person, one in London and one a library conference. Quite cool.

2 sweet-talkers :

Ms. Soul said...

Love your answers!
I enjoy the book of Job in the Bible.

Kwizgiver said...

I have Stacy & Clinton as my icons, too. I admit I had to Google Ziva David.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.