Saturday, October 2, 2010

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. Who is your favorite Peanuts character?
Oh boy, starting with a hard one today! I always liked Snoopy best when I was a kid, but Linus has grown on me over the years. And Schroeder. But doesn't everyone feel like Charlie Brown sometimes?
2. Which Peanuts character is your least favorite?
I hate Lucy. Peppermint Patty always sort of annoys me.
3. If it were up to you, would Lucy have to let Charlie Brown kick the football?
If I were Lucy, I would. However, Lucy as a construct needs to be what knocks the struts out from under you. So...probably not.
4. When did you last read a Peanuts comic strip?
Sparky showed me one from the Big City paper's strip last week, oddly enough. Can't remember what it was about, but he thought it was apropos.
5. Which of the television movies based on Peanuts was your favorite as a kid?
I don't know. I don't remember being all that keen on them. I had all the leftover books from my family, and they were more 'real' to me than the TV shows. Maybe the Christmas one?
6. Should the strip ever be drawn by someone else, even if that person agrees to keep the same values its creator held so dear?
No. It should retire. Like Larsen, and Watterson, and Breathed. Enough is enough already.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.