Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Mayhem

(Link in meme-roll)

If you could go back in time what would your current day self tell your 18-year-old self?
Have a blast in college and join everything!
Name one thing you could do to improve any important relationship in your life.
I could go visit by brother and explain to him that he has really pissed me off and try to work out our relationship. Or we can agree to go our separate ways. But at least we'd have some clarity.
If you were guaranteed honest responses to any three questions, whom would you question, and what would you ask?
Building on #2, I'd ask my brother what gives. I guess I'd reserve the other two: I can't think of anything to ask anyone else right now.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I had a hard time with the third question, too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.